Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Alot of excitement


Well, I never thought I would see the day when Jeremy got rid of his beloved truck! Not to mention, the day that he decided to buy a CAR instead of another truck! But this weekend, Jeremy surprised us all. He purchased a black Chevy Impala. And apparently feels very spunky in it! He is like a little boy with a new toy! I'm sure he will drive this car into the ground too.


We also came up with a name...Isabelle Gracelyn Brown. Thank you to everyone who voted on our poll! And, no, Isabelle was not an option on the poll at all. We came up with it after I posted it. But all of us like it and hopefully you do too. It was interesting to me...the winner by a landslide was Gabrielle. But, everyone either seemed to LOVE IT or HATE IT. So I guess some of you will be either thrilled or completely devastated. I know you will pick up the pieces and move on with your lives! We also received alot of emails with other suggestions and we appreciated all of them. I am tired but feeling good otherwise and trying to organize the house to see what we still need for the baby. I hope everyone is doing well and I will keep you all updated. I love you.


Sarah

1 comment:

josh and darci said...

Hey Sarah! I found your blog through your comment on Trish's. Your girls are so cute! I also happen to love the name Isabelle. And to answer your question on Trish's blog, No you do not need to have your crib up. Never compare yourself to Trish. I learned that in nursing school when she actually did papers WEEKS before they were due. Hope to see you at work sometime soon!