Monday, October 13, 2008

A Shower for Isabelle

Madlyn and Courtney's son, Parker
Trish and I "all smiles"
Myself, Martha, Trish, and Kristin
Don't drink the water at work!

Yesterday, Madlyn and I went to a shower for baby Isabelle. It was hosted by 3 of my friends, Courtney, Darci, and Amanda. The guests of honor included myself and 2 my friends from work, Trish and Martha. We are all due within a month of each other and are all having girls! I have another friend from work, Kristin who is due 2 weeks after me and is having a little boy! She gets her own shower because it is her first baby and we are all soooooo excited for her! It was a great success and we had a wonderful time. I quickly realized how lucky I am to have these fabulous ladies in my life! They all made us feel so special yesterday! I think I speak for both Trish and Martha in saying a "big thank you" for all of their love and support! I cherish each one of their friendships and we will be welcoming Miller, Kalli, and Isabelle soon!

No comments: