Jeremy making the turkey!
Jeremy and Sarah posing after stuffing themselves at Grandma Martha's
Madlyn and Emily prior to eating
Emily (Galloping Horse) at her Thanksgiving PartyI hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We went to my mom's house and aunt Becca was there from Baltimore. The girls love seeing aunt "Becky" as they call her. Of which, she does not approve, which makes it that much more FUN! We had turkey (thanks dad!), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash soup (Aunt Becky's favorite), green bean casserole, broccoli, cranberry sauce, stuffing, gravy (Emily's favorite), pumpkin pie, chocolate chip cookies, and 2 kinds of jello! All for 6 people! Ridiculous! But GOOD! Then, of course, we watched the Titans kick the Lions's "rear ends". GO TITANS! Emily had a Thanksgiving day party at her school on the 21st. The kids sang songs and dressed up as Indians! Emily picked out her own Indian name...Galloping Horse. Very appropriate for her since she LOVES horses! Then they had a Harvest meal, which I and another parent was in charge of. It is extremely difficult to come up with a meal that 4 years will eat! So we had chicken nuggets, which we called "turkey nuggets", carrot sticks, apples, grapes, popcorn, pumpkin pie (for the parents...but Emily ate), and cookies! Oh well, we tried! This blog seemed to be mainly about food! I guess that is partly what Thanksgiving is about. Of course the bigger picture is about about being truly thankful. I am so grateful for everything and everybody in my life! My family and friends are the best. And with Isabelle coming soon, I could not be more appreciative for what I have! I have a wonderful husband, beautiful daughters, and fantastic family and the best friends anyone could ask for! Not to mention a roof over my head, a job I love, and all of the material things I could need! I am truly fortunate! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and look forward to a fabulous Christmas season!
Much love,
Sarah
2 comments:
Yeah for new pictures! I love the girls bunk beds...hope the sleeping through the night keeps up...cause not too much longer and you will be up with baby girl! Can't wait to see her room!
Yeah Sarah!!! Love the bunk beds!! Your pics from Thanksgiving are great...I love Galloping Horse Emily!! Can't wait for Isabelle!!!
Post a Comment