Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Witchy Halloween!

Well this year we were witches for Halloween! Emily was an "October Witch" and Madlyn was a "Spider Witch"! Scary! Even my mother and Jeremy's mother showed up as for the festivities as witches! I did not dress up this year, even though, with my expanding belly, I could have been a number of "FUN" things! My mother and I stayed home and gave out the candy while Jeremy and his parents took the girls out trick-or-treating! You should have seen the amount of candy they came home with! Ridiculous! Jeremy and Madlyn ended up bringing their treasure home and dropping it off and going back out 2 more times! Of course, I won't tell you how much is still left. We do love some candy in this house! Emily quit pretty early, and really, I think she enjoyed passing out candy more! She would wait at the door and get upset if we went more than a few minutes without someone coming to the house. It was rather funny! I hope everyone's Halloween was as good as ours! We certainly enjoyed ourselves!

No comments: