Room 231
One of the "window" signs
The other read..."Happy Birthday Isabelle"
The other read..."Happy Birthday Isabelle"
They get along so great!
My good friend Courtney!
The girls brought my lunch on Friday.
I have the greatest friends on earth! The nurses at Williamson took such wonderful care of Isabelle and myself. They decorated my room before we got there. They brought me lunch one day. They fought over who would take care of us. Not sure if that is true or not but it was nice for them to say they did! They brought in presents and cookies, food, and cupcakes! I could not have been more blessed! I love each one of them and will be eternally grateful for all that they did for us! At Williamson Medical Center you truly can "Expect Excellence"!
2 comments:
Hi! Love the pic of the onsie! I expect excellence! Glad you are doing better! Hope we can get together soon! Love you and miss you!
Welcome sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment