It is official....we will be welcoming Isabelle Gracelyn Brown on Thursday December 11th! Unless, of course, she has other plans. I will be induced that morning. I will keep everyone posted.
Yeah! I'm working Friday night, so I'll be able to give her some extra special lovin'... unless, of course, QS monopolizes my entire night :) Praying for you guys!
that is so exciting, sarah! i can't believe i will miss it by a couple of days. i am coming to frankin this sat. through tues. (of course, i still can't believe all 4 of you were pregnant at the same time! that is a lot of raging hormones in one small place. haha) good luck!
4 comments:
That's less than a week away!! I just got butterflies! I can't wait to meet niece #3. YAY!!! Love you guys.
Yeah! I'm working Friday night, so I'll be able to give her some extra special lovin'... unless, of course, QS monopolizes my entire night :) Praying for you guys!
that is so exciting, sarah! i can't believe i will miss it by a couple of days. i am coming to frankin this sat. through tues. (of course, i still can't believe all 4 of you were pregnant at the same time! that is a lot of raging hormones in one small place. haha) good luck!
How are things going? Please call when you have news! We love you and are praying for you..
Love,
The Wooldridges
Post a Comment